Every month, my awesome essential oil team focuses on one oil each month to use and discuss. This month, we’ve been using Clarity oil, which is an uplifting blend of oils such as peppermint, rosemary and basil, that are known to increase mental alertness. I was very excited about using Clarity because my mind often feels tired and sluggish (aka “Mom brain”). However, my first thought upon smelling it out of the bottle was that it smelled, well, weird. But then I applied it to my wrist and diffused it – hello clarity! The smell totally opened up and became much lighter and best of all IT WORKED. In fact, I’m diffusing it right now as I’m writing. Because no one wants to read the ramblings of a mushy-headed mom. Ha!
Here are 10 Awesome uses for Clarity Essential Oil Blend:
- Diffuse when working on a task that requires more concentration;
- Apply to wrists and temples when you need a bit more energy;
- Inhale from bottle in the morning to help clear brain fog;
- If you homeschool or your children will be testing that day, diffuse beforehand to help their minds be sharp and focused;
- It may also be useful for applying to your forehead, neck and temples when you have a headache;
- Place some of the oil on a cotton pad and put in your car air vent if you’re fighting drowsiness while driving;
- Inhale to help relieve mental exhaustion;
- Put a couple drops on your palm, rub together, cup hands over your face and inhale to help balance mood and emotion;
- Dilute in a spray bottle and use as an air refresher. It really makes the house smell so clean, even if you haven’t cleaned in a while! :) ; and
- Rub a couple of drops on the back of your neck to help release tension. In fact, I did this on my neck today when it was hurting from a lot of tension. A few minutes after applying, my neck totally relaxed and the tension drained out. It relaxed me so much I almost fell asleep!
As you can see, Clarity oil has a myriad of benefits thanks to the 12 essential oils it contains. There is still time to purchase your Clarity oil and join our private training group if you’d like! For more information about our Oil of The Month Club, click here. I truly believe essential oils have improved the quality of life for my family and I hope you’ll experience them for yourself.